Wow, my blog was nominated for The Lovely Blog Award by Daily Life With Fibromyalgia. Just. Wow!
The requirements of the Award are to mention who nominated me and link back to his/her blog, display the award image anywhere on my blog, reveal 7 things that you may not know about me, nominate 15 blogs (I only did 7, I don’t read that many blogs) for the award and tell them of the nomination (linking their blogs in this post) including a link back to this post.
7 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I used to collect ballerinas of all types
- I love seafood of all shapes, sizes and species
- I lost a bunch of weight by switching from soda to sparkling water
- I finished college in three years
- I love children’s literature
- My favorite age group to teach is preschool
- I can not spell and stump spell checkers on a regular basis
- The People Behind My Eyes
- Patient Anonymous: Just Another Head Case
- Becoming Three
- Beautiful Dreamer
- Cat vs. Human